ezCozy Dual-sided Mattress
Epitex’s ezCozy Mattress is a form of hybrid mattress with additional features: dual-sided function and an anti-static fabric surface. If you are undecided on whether you had like a plush or firm mattress in the long run, this offers you the best of both worlds by allowing you to flip to the preferred side.
The inbuilt anti-static surface further aids in falling into deeper sleep by releasing static charges from your body. This aids in relieving pressure and stress and enables you to unwind and relax much easier at night.
Comes in 4 standard sizes in Singapore: single, super-single, queen and king.
3 Fold Mattress & Futon Mattress
Lightweight and can be conveniently kept away, these are great in many of these cases:
1. When transiting your child to their own bed. A foldable mattress allows you to accompany your child when you need to.
2. Perfect for hosting guests overnight.
3. Ideal for camping or any other temporary uses. Makes a good portable bed while on the go.
Factors To Consider When Shopping For A Mattress
1. Think about your preferred sleeping position and choose a mattress that will support your body in that position. For example, side sleepers may prefer a softer mattress to alleviate pressure on the hips and shoulders, while stomach sleepers may need a firmer mattress to keep their spine aligned.
2. Take into account your pillow. A softer mattress will be better paired with a plush pillow and a firmer mattress will go better with a firmer pillow, to best retain your body’s natural resting position.
3. Consider your body type and weight. The same plush mattress may feel different between a lighter and a heavier person. If you are prone to allergies, take an additional look at the materials used and opt for one that is hypoallergenic or made from natural materials.
4. When trying out a mattress at the store, spend at least 15-20 minutes lying on it in your preferred sleeping position to get a good sense of its comfort and support. If you're shopping with a partner, both should try out the mattress together.
Making Home Feel Like a Luxurious Hotel
If you have room in your bedroom, go for bigger mattresses. The abundance of bed space allows for more natural movement on the bed and that contributes to more comfortable sleep at night. If you are sharing your bed, a queen or king size mattress will definitely increase your comfort by reducing the chances of disturbance due to fidgeting at night.