Tencel Printed 1000TC Baby's Breath Bedset
Do you wish to be overwhelmed by softness every night? Our Tencel range will fulfil all your needs!
Tencel is a fibre extracted from the Eucalyptus tree, which is spun into yarns and then woven into textiles that are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry, resistant to wrinkles and drape well.
Aside from its beauty in drape and shine, its soft and smooth hand-feel also sets it apart from other fibres. Its body temperature regulating properties and ability to release moisture, contributes to the fabric’s breathability. This in turn creates a less favourable environment for bacterial growth. The minimal static charge associated with its moisture absorption qualities helps relieves tension from the body.
- Impressive colour brilliance and colour fastness lasting wash after wash.
- Gentle on your skin ensuring comfort for sensitive skin.
- Temperature regulating and moisture-wicking properties ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- Less favourable environment for the growth of bacteria and allergens.
- Minimal static charge giving you comfort and safety peace of mind.
- Queen & King Bedset includes Reversible duvet cover, fitted sheet, 2 reversible pillow shams and 2 bolster cases.
- Deep 16" pocket fitted sheet.
- Duvet Cover: Hidden buttons closures; four inner corner ties to keep it in place.
- Shams: Envelope closure.
- Do not wash with a fabric conditioner as it will destroy the strong fibres that make it soft and durable.
- Machine washable with similar colours on delicate setting.
- Do not bleach or soak.
- Low tumble dry.
- Cool iron.