Do you wish to be overwhelmed by softness every night? Our Tencel range will fulfil all your needs!
Tencel is a fibre extracted from the Eucalyptus tree, which is spun into yarns and then woven into textiles that are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry, resistant to wrinkles and drape well.
Using certified TENCEL™ fibres, our range of products boast all the benefits of this superior fabrication. Aside from its beauty in drape and shine, its soft and smooth hand-feel also sets it apart from other fibres. Its fibre supports body temperature regulating properties by regulating the absorption and release of moisture, contributing to the fabric’s breathability. This in turn contributes to a less favourable environment for bacterial growth as there is less available moisture. A unique trait of TENCEL™ is the minimal static charge associated with its moisture absorption qualities which makes fibres tension-free with no electrostatic charging.
- Impressive colour brilliance and colour fastness lasting wash after wash.
- Gentle on your skin ensuring comfort for sensitive skin.
- Temperature regulating and moisture-wicking properties ensuring a good night’s sleep.
- Less favourable environment for the growth of bacteria and allergens.
- Minimal static charge giving you comfort and safety peace of mind.
- Queen & King Bedset includes: Reversible duvet cover, fitted sheet, 2 reversible pillow shams and 2 bolster cases.
- Deep 16" pocket fitted sheet.
- Duvet Cover: Hidden buttons closures; four inner corner ties to keep it in place.
- Shams: Envelope closure.
- Do not wash with fabric conditioner as it will destroy the strong fibres that make it soft and durable.
- Machine washable with similar colours on delicate setting.
- Do not bleach or soak.
- Low tumble dry.
- Cool iron.
||152 * 198 * 41
||210 * 210
||48 * 73
||36 * 104
||182 * 198 * 41
||240 * 210
||48 * 73
||36 * 104
Our policy lasts 7 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Due to hygiene issues, goods such as pillow, bolster and quilt cannot be returned. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING ITEM REFUND (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
PRICE MATCH (if applicable)
We reserved the right to run promotion as independant platform. We do not guarantee promotional price match across other channels due to individual marketing activities and campaign.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to Epitex International Pte Ltd, 241 Pandan Loop #02-02, Hup Seng Warehouse Bldg, Singapore 128426.
To return your product, you should mail your product to Epitex International Pte Ltd, 241 Pandan Loop #02-02, Hup Seng Warehouse Bldg, Singapore 128426.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.